What does Accounting involve?
- The recording of financial information.
- The presentation of this financial information.
- The interpretation & uses of this financial information.
What will you study in Accounting?
- You learn how to prepare Business Final Accounts, Cash Flow Statements & Published Accounts.
- You study Management Accounting. This involves business day to day planning & planning for the future using Costing & Budgets.
- You study Accounts for non-profit making organisations (Clubs & Voluntary Organisations).
- You learn to analyse & comment on financial records.